4 Oct 2010

Does anyone understand maths? Like, what's 
"2x +  3y = 2 · 4 + 3 ·  (-2) = 8 + (-6) = 8 - 6 = 2"??
(x  = 4) (y = -2)

I have no clue and I have a test tomorrow, fortunately I don't have to do so well at this test because I have already been approved in math. So now I'm going to study to my next test.

I probably should get going... Sometime. This test is all about politics and I'm quite nervous. I really want to do well and get a A++++ (MVG ++++) or something. But I probably just get a C (G). Haha, did you understand? 

Right now I'm trying to study in my room, listening to Fake Blood and helps my sister with her project. 

Why should people shop Second Hand? 

She wanted me to come up with ideas about why you shouldn't by Second Hand. I said that all the clothes come from somewhere and if all the "normal" stores shuts down people are not going to be able to shop Second Hand (after a while) because then all the clothes should be gone.

I'm sorry if my English is so bad that you didn't understand a thing.

Night Night JoJo

No comments: